94 dodge, swapped transmission, wiring and pcm with a 97 connectors are different

turninheadz94

casey ross
Like the title says, the connectors from my 94 cab harness are way different then the 97 engine harness and pcm harness. I have no problem swapping to deustch connectors because i use that and gm connectors at work all the time. Justbwondering if its still gonna function

yes

You have (3) wires to contend with, find the appropriate ones on the 97 harness and connect.

As in 3 wire that wont have another corresponding wire from the cab harness? I appreciate it i have tried to find pictures of other year models to see if a 96 had the same style connectors but found no luck

oh hell dude look it up - +12V in, then a ground for OD and a ground for TC. the RH has a 3-wire connector, the RE has 8-wire.

match your wires with:
TrannyWiringDiagram.jpg

+12V to #1, and your grounds to the 3-4 and TC clutch pins.

Are you saying you don't know which wires are which from either harness?

Or wait, are you trying to match a 94 cab onto a 97 chassis?

I have the whole harness from a 97 to hook to my 94 cab connectors, the 3 big connectors on the driverside fender.. Im trying to adapt the 97 3 big connectors to my 94 connectors. Not just the trans lol

[ame="http://s1084.photobucket.com/user/lilsmokey94/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image.jpg.html"]image.jpg Photo by lilsmokey94 | Photobucket[/ame]

Well got it all figured out, i have to swap the fuse box wiring harness to the 96-97 style and itll all work like the factory put it there