'94 RCLB NV4500 4wd

cmnspwr59

'Ol Pokey
Hard times force sale. 1994 Regular Cab, White, 4wd, NV4500, 99% rust free, ~144k, manual windows and locks, blue interior, vinyl seats, only one small crack in the dash. Truck is bone stock with the exception of being straight piped, BHAF, silencer ring gone, and couple turns on the starwheel. Does not drip a single drop of anything. Bought it on Sept. 11 of 2009, drove it 776 miles home. Have put less than a total of 1500 miles on it since I bought it. Has an aftermarket rear bumper on it and a gooseneck hitch. Has a new fuel tank sending unit, new overflow valve. Also had the hood fly up on me, has new hinges and a hood latch. Has dents on the hood where it bent against the hinges. Not looking for sympathy but my father recently passed away and am trying to help out my mother. Asking what I paid for it, $8900.
Now $8500

Notes:

KDP has not been tabbed.
Transmission shifts well.
Doors open and close as they should.
Have not driven the truck in a while so I cannot remember if it has any noises while driving. I'm fairly sure it doesn't. I do remember that the seat squeaks a little when hitting bumps and what not.
No air leaks that I'm currently aware of.
Front end could use some love, as with most 2nd gens. Has typical play in steering wheel. Front left u-joint is starting to squeak, so that could be replaced.
Fuel sending unit was replaced with a new one the second day I owned it.
Dash has a small (3 inches or so) crack in it.
Starts well in the winter.
Have not tried the 4wd.
No leaks.
Have not observed blow by, but I doubt it has any.
A/C blows cold and functions as it should.

Pics are here.

Sorry about your loss, bump for a nice truck. If I had the cash I would take it. See your from Jackson TN, my father in law lives there.

Back