946hp single cp3 no additives.

No you do not. Plenty have made good numbers just with one pump. Just twins pumps is cheaper.

my brother has 898hp on single cp3, single turbo, no nitrous, no propane, no water/meth

55 lpm injectors, dragon fire 85% over stock cp3, complete custom turbo with s474 as the base

yes went to a nv4500 for the tranny and a triple disc valair

his dyno run is the link in my sig

my brother has 898hp on single cp3, single turbo, no nitrous, no propane, no water/meth

55 lpm injectors, dragon fire 85% over stock cp3, complete custom turbo with s474 as the base

So a single pump next to the other single pump, and a single turbo living with a single turbo, strictly platonic / there not gay

I was at industrial that day! I was thinking to myself that a 850hp dually would be fun to drive!! Really impressive considering the elevation and that big single!

:Cheer:

I was at industrial that day! I was thinking to myself that a 850hp dually would be fun to drive!! Really impressive considering the elevation and that big single!

:Cheer:

last time i rode in it it was 7xxhp with his silver bullet and it was crazy then, but that was also lower elevation back here in missouri, once he gets a cam and higher rpm tune in it things will change alot