95 12 v for sale or trade

'Powerstroke7.3

Hearing Impaired
I just recently got into the dodge world and would like something different. i would like a manual trans to start. I wont bullsh!t you. I found out some things that I would have liked to have known after I purchased the truck. Such as, multiple oil leaks that I did my best to fix, a comprimised fuel line I had to replace, I just put brand new tires on. It has 4:10 gears and a complete one ton setup. It has the mods that are in my sig. I didnt do any of the mods. It originated up north in michigan from what I understand and was used as a work truck which is what it is still today. I have driven it on two road trips, one when I went to pick it up I drove it 5 hrs and I have driven it to my parents place which is two hours away. I dont doubt this truck at all as far as road trips. Nothing has gone wrong with it except for dead batteries which I replaced and the fuel line I replaced with steel braid line. I would like something in somewhat better condition. Maybe a 2wd person would like a 4wd. Which works just fine also. It has A/C but the high setting doesnt work for some reason. I think its just a switch. Heat works just fine. brakes are pretty much new. And tires with only about 500 miles on them. It has rust on the bottom of the doors and the rocker panels. It has 276k on it, starts right up and runs just fine. I havent even had a sputter out of it. If you would like more information on it just call me @ 940-923-1066. I would like to trade for one with a manual trans more than just sell it but I will accept offers. I think that if you were going to build a truck this would be the perfect one to start out with. Thanks guys and dont hesitate to call me anytime @ 940-923-1066
Oh and these are not the new tires I have on it. They are MUCH nicer Goodyear R/T II 36s. They are a MUCH nicer ride too.
engine2.jpg

95ram1.jpg

95ram3.jpg

95ram5.jpg

I was thinking the same thing but the last time I read the info on it somewhere else it had a problem that would prevent it from moving. Has that been fixed?

It runs and drives just fine. The person I got it from put the rearend in it before I bought it. I would like a manual trans and maybe a 2wd. Something that I dont have to spend money to get it running again. I have done batts tires lines gaskets and all kinds of other crap just to find out I dont like the dodge auto trans.

I was wondering if you could give just a ballpark figure, to give me an idea...Thanks

I dont know what exactly would be fair for these trucks but I would say that I will start at what I have in it for parts, etc. Lets just say 6000 and go from there. What do you think would be a FAIR price for this. I think we can negotiate from that price. I would like to trade though. If anyone has a manual anything really 95 and up.

Here are some pictures of it now with new tires and stuff. Interior still looks the same as other pics. Oh and CD does work

p_00074.jpg

p_00075.jpg

p_00076.jpg

p_00077.jpg

Sorry these are phone pictures

I think that might be a little steep, but you can't put a price on a good runnin 12v. I think its worth it.. Either way its outta my price range...damn!:doh:

Like I said before. Price is negotiable and wheelin and dealin is my thing. Im always up for some crazy sh!t. LOL I go through stuff like underwear.

The way it was explained to me today is that these things are a hot ticket item because a well tweaked 12v can make some outrageous fuel mileage for a big truck. Also some great power and an awesome starter truck. Just my 2

Bump it up. I am going to start seeking alternative trades if noone wants it. Worth while though. Thanks
Oh and Blackdog, May just be interested, I sent you a PM. If this other deal doenst go though here in a couple days. I kind of like the idea of the club cab and 2wd

Daniel

Going to lower to 5500 obo. Seen a few trucks I might like on craigslist so need to move this one if its going to sell. Send PMs. Also found small new leak at bottom of timing cover. Minor though. Like I said I wont beat around the bush. Wanna know about it. Call me 940-923-1066. NEGOTIABLE. TRADES?

Back