95 12v $3500$

'Powerstroke7.3

Hearing Impaired
Yeah you remember the beast. Well now its stacked with a 5 incher and has a TC lockup.

Ok. So Im doin work on the Stroke and really cant afford to keep the two and my 75 F-100 project, so its back on the market with a stack and a TC lockup. Only thing is I fried the wire that lets it go into OD. So right now only three gears. I DID HAVE IT CHECKED BY TRANSMISSION MASTERS IN MURFREESBORO TN AND THEY SAID THE TRANS AND TC ARE FINE ITS JUST A WIRE. I watched them hook up their little deal and shift through ALL gears just fine.

3500 BUCKS OR BEST OFFER. I MEAN IT. NO MORE TOYS RIGHT NOW SAYS THE WIFE. LOL

original specs
18 deg timing, holley blue pump, afc mod, no fuel plate, bhaf, stack. Rough but awesome toy or starter puller. Call anytime 940-923-1066. Has some leaks and some rust. Leaks are easily fixable and are minor. Rust is on bottom of doors and rocker panels. Will elaborate if you call me. I dont particularly like communicating via PM. Has new batt, steel braid fuel line, 36 in tires, vc gaskets, and fuel filter. Thanks.
Daniel
engine2.jpg

p_00075.jpg

p_00074.jpg

Too far away. And NO MORE TOYS. Meaning its not built. not a DD. I think shes gonna make me buy a diesel jetta.

You guys can start calling on the offers now. LOL Or just post em up and we will go auction style. Starting at 3500 bucks

277k. HPOP went on the stroke and needs another trans cooler. So the beast has to go.

On a side note the alternator does produce 1.21 jigawatts. LOL

Cant afford a 12v project puller, a PSD DD/toy, and a F-100 that I am trying to do a ground up refurb on. So I decided that the 12v has to go since it is my least favorite of the three. Im a strict Ford first guy. I like cummins but I like the other two better. I want to do the F-100 just like it rolled off the assembly line. So I am offering it for $3500 OBO. Its a great truck, I just want my other two to be done first and then later I will buy another 12v manual trans dually.

dang, that is exactly what i need for the 12v swap into my '03 SD. if only i had the money. :doh:

Garrett

im interested in the truck, could you send me some better pics of it to this email? tmalk@cescowildblue.com i would appriciate it, and could you send pics of it all the way around? bed, doors, back, interior, thanks

Latest offer is 3k. Looking at taking that only he says it will be a while. Anyone got that NOW?????????

100_0627.jpg

100_0628.jpg

100_0629.jpg

100_0630.jpg

100_0631.jpg

This is just a couple weeks ago before the stack. Will get one of that tomorrow or something. $3500$ OFFERS WELCOME..

Back