95 12v $3500$

Did I mention it has a complete 1 ton setup under it. 4.10s and all. Drives great. Has A/C, CD. sliding rear window. It has manual windows though. Runs great. Looking for somewhere around 3500 to 3000 so I can also buy a beater to drive 60 miles a day. Got a beater and a 1000 bucks?? Maybe we can trade or something. Call 940-923-1066

Daniel

I might take your beater and $1000 for a 2001 intrepid SE. Great car, 23-24MPG in town, 29 on the highway. Everything works except for passenger side locks(motors are out my guess) and the passenger air bag. I have an airbag and a dash that would go with the car. Could probably use tires.

So are you saying that the truck has no injection pump? If its 95 auto, then it came factory with the 160hp P7100 (Ppump).

Look. All I know is that its stock. If you say that it came with a P-Pump then I guess it did. I havent the foggiest idea. Im not a cummins guy. I have only owned 2 and havent really messed around with it. So to answer the above questions I guess it is p-pumped.

Teddy you probably just made a lot of people mad saying that.:doh: I appreciate you telling me that it was P-pumped.

So with a P7100 pump. 3500 OBO. I appreciate the offers before but lets keep it reasonable. 2000 bucks isnt an offer. I may not know a lot about the truck but I know what they are worth.

Last edited:
All 94-98 12v engines were equipped with the Bosch P-7100 (aka P pump) from the factory.

Not unless your gonna put it together and come here to trade. I need a DD for 60 miles of travel a day. Oh and bump from page freakin 3

DD Trade

I Have a 02 buick century i would trade ya and could pretty quick in the next day or two if u wanted Just pm me back can email some picks if u still have it.

Back