95 12v 4x4 ext cab twins with 9" lift

zippywildfire

selling a big rig here, its a very log story, but the state has lost the title to the truck, i have the pink aslip they gave me but no title, im currently pursuing the title but selling the truck without a title. so here goes, has a 12v with 5spd manual nv4500, valiar twin disc, twins, hx66 bottom, hx35 top, airdog2, headstuds, built p-pump, huge injectors, fast truck has no problem breaking all 4 tires loose. 8 inch mitre cut stack 9" lift on micky thompson 38"s, with micky thompson wheels. truck drives nice and straight down the road, no wobbles or shakes, nothing. has a multisteel gasket but is leaking at the #4 cylinder? possible blown gasket, or head wasnt torqued down right. so selling the truck 100% as is, will start and run down the road. shoot me a call or text at 724-556-9750 or email me at cumminspower05@hotmail.com, im taking a huge loss on this truck, but need it gone, just want to move on looking for the highest offer, so shoot me some offers, truck is located in slippery rock, pa

cant sem to get it to post my pics says my files are to big? i can send pics through email unless someone could post them for me, i know stuff sells alot better with pictures

yeah for $1001.99 ill throw in the 12v beside it too. how bout if no one is interested tell me what you think its worth, i can prob still get the title, im working on it everyday but until i see it, im just selling it without one

blown head gasket or worse, no title, does it have the usual pa rust, your price is well up in the range of a no issues rig

Last edited:
If your willing to split the motor and chassis id be interested. I have a feeling your looking for a lot more then people are willing to pay