95 2500 reg cab 2wd for sale twins and dtt

bignastydodge

This a reg cab 2wd 12v auto with 138000 miles. It has has lots of extras hx35/ht60 twins, dtt billet trans, 100 plate, o-ringed and studded, modified afc, lazer cut dv, 4k sgk, 60lb valve springs, afe, optima red top bats, 370 inj,2002 rearend 3.55 posi with 4 wheel disk brakes, leveling kit, classis 11 wheels,bfg mt 33-12.50, recon 3rd brake, clear corners, billet grille, limo tinted, and debagged. It also has a new lift pump, oil pressure sensor, front brakes and rotors, new tail lights, radiator, cool down timer, isspro gauges, new dash and bezel, headliner, and radio. This truck is in great run condition and was bought from my friends grandfather it was not touch till 86000 miles.It has some dings but not bad. It is in excellant shape. Asking 8000 obo or make a reasonable offer.

Damn, I wish I had some extra cash burning a hole in my pocket, that is a very sweet truck.

truck

I forgot but the truck also has 16.5 degree timing and the kdp done. It also has a water meth kit I will give with it but has not been hooked up.

Man, i DO like that truck! More pics would be nice though...maybe some more under the hood shots and interior.

What kind of HP does she put out?

Last edited: