95 dodge 2500 2wd need gone 5000obo

1995 dodge cummins 5.9 auto

GOODS!!
4in TRUE straight pipe with 6in stack IN CURRENTLY (doesnt come with sale)
fuel plate ground down for HP && TQ
Cold air intake
Turbo silencer is REMOVED super LOUD turbo noise!
star wheel is turned up a little for some HP gain
3 P.O.D.s Trans temp...EGT's....Boost

NOW FOR THE BADS
The EGT's and Tranny temp are not hooked up YET!!!
front two tires and pretty bald and back two are gettin there
NO tail gate on truck

5000 obo or TRADES....lookin for another diesel, lifted trucks, something FAST
Call or Text
530-917-9250 names travis

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
12.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg

I'm telling you guys, don't get your panties in a wad. He'll change his mind before it's over and leave you hanging for weeks.

He told me the truck needs a PCM.

He's got another thread going where he's parting it out.

Scott

Last edited:
Looking for a diesel lifted trucks or something fast! But losing your licence... good luck with the sale

bigpapa i called you last weekend and i had the money and u didnt pick up so i went somewere else and got one thats not my fault so quiet cryin about it and get over it!

I'm telling you guys, don't get your panties in a wad. He'll change his mind before it's over and leave you hanging for weeks.

He told me the truck needs a PCM.

He's got another thread going where he's parting it out.

Scott

I saw that...parting it out and ten minutes later bumoing this thread.

maybe he should take his lawnmower to the local bar

i would rather sell he whole truck but then my buddie told me to try and part it out if i couldnt thats why i did what i did

i would rather sell he whole truck but then my buddie told me to try and part it out if i couldnt thats why i did what i did

Selling cause your losing your license but you want to trade for another diesel or something fast? Smells like a troll

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

bigpapa i called you last weekend and i had the money and u didnt pick up so i went somewere else and got one thats not my fault so quiet cryin about it and get over it!

Now you're just straight up lying. You did not call me. My phone has not been out of arms reach in weeks and I have not been anywhere I don't get service. Who'd you get it from on the weekend? Why are you calling me if someone else close to you had one? Don't come on here LYING and tell me to quit crying.

Talk about crying, you've been stringing me along since July 28th CRYING about you don't have the money, I want it but......

I just don't want anyone else on here to get strung along expecting something for you to just change your mind or worse yet, you sell somebody a truck that needs something to make it right.

Scott

no i called you i have it in my call log i just made sure i double checked...
i dont care none the less okay im sorry i needed it yours was wat i needed i didnt have the money and i had the money and i couldnt get ahold of you for some reason i dont know why but my uncles buddie ended up having one for 50 bucks more than your offer im sorry i didnt buy it from you but i needed it done before my little raod trip i had coming up

IS your "little road trip" the reason you're losing your driving privileges? LOL