95' dodge ram 1500

Robertp

95 dodge ram 1500 SC LB 2wd. Totally gutted, inside and out, steel body , steel frame, stock suspension, nothing but a gutted dash in the cab, all glass, all lights.

Color is red. stock rear, 318 motor, and built gas tranny will go with it. A few extras too.

this is a roller, great drag project truck weight 2800lbs.

$2200
Maryland pick up, and possible delivery.

price is high for that I have one running and just need front bumper and rear replaced to look like new and is only 1,500 not to steel your thread but I would think it would be alot less being gutted got pictures of it I would like to see it though

it takes a lot of work to totally gut a truck.

your welcome to make an offer.

Well you might as well take everything else apart also. Maybe you could ask $5000 for it then.

not trying to jack your thread but there was a 95 1500 2wd st cab with a 318 5 sp for 1500obo just last week that could be driven anywhere

why are you selling it now, i thought you guys were still gonna build it even after the set back with that scam-artist?

getblown5.9 said:
why are you selling it now, i thought you guys were still gonna build it even after the set back with that scam-artist?
The build does continue, only on another truck. We bought another one.

Were accually running a pro mod/ tube chassis truck this year.......

I should have some pics after Christmas.

Rob, why don't you build it and run it yourself, show ol-Wade how it's done....
:evil :evil Drop in a 12V...:rockwoot:

RacinDuallie said:
Rob, why don't you build it and run it yourself, show ol-Wade how it's done....
:evil :evil Drop in a 12V...:rockwoot:

I would love to but, i just tore my miniscus tenton/ligament in my knee, snowboarding.:badidea:

You sure it wuznt from kicking Wade in his arse? LOL LOL

Sorry to hear that -feel better.

Back