95 dodge

ag7100

I have a 95 std dodge with no motor tranny tcase or rear carrier! but id does have an air ta water inercooler set up fuel cell two fass 180gph it has 35inch tires and ion wheels the interior is stripped set up for pullin truck has hand throttle one seat i have an f1o6 ta go with it body is in decent shape 3200 obo 573 259 2347 thanks shane

Perfect puller. Its parked right next to mine. Don't know the dimension on the cooler but it is same cooler as the black crow ran when they were running wild. Not so fast on those wheels and tires though pecker head. I want 2 of them so will probably just have to get all 4 and the tires from you. Truck could also make for a very good 4x4 drag truck since it has a roll cage as well. The rockwell has the bolt kit and is welded. Just has to be installed and is ready to go with 6.20's. There are some of the details that clown left out :hehe:

I have a 95 std dodge with no motor tranny tcase or rear carrier! but id does have an air ta water inercooler set up fuel cell two fass 180gph it has 35inch tires and ion wheels the interior is stripped set up for pullin truck has hand throttle one seat i have an f1o6 ta go with it body is in decent shape 3200 obo 573 259 2347 thanks shane

Can you PM me your #.

I think the number is in the first post.

Kevin is "special"... Its in Owensville Glover. Come on down. Anyhow Kevin. The truck has 35's on it. Its sits to high for you to get up in!!:hehe:

Hey white boy can jump beatch.:shake:LOL

So... I'm trying to get him to make the deal with ya Kevin. You buy what you want. Ill take all the wheels and tires and he can sell the truck for dirt cheap and get rid of it. What do you say Shaneo..???:poke: I got $1000 on the table for the wheels and tires. That will chop everything else down. Those fass units have a whopping 500 feet on them. Total run time of about 5 minutes!!

How bout this. Give me those 35"s you have and Ill give you my 4 STS's I have and don't need?

remeber mine r 17s clown they wont fit ur wheels in the back
Ill buy the wheels also. Ill have 2 extra tires and 2 extra wheels. I'm ok with. These guys would probably rather have the STS anyhow. Ill use the Xterrains up front on my puller.

Back