95 Dually part out w/ D80, no motor/trans

madmikeismad

So mad
This was going to be the track truck, but I found another host for the motor/trans.

I'll be scrapping it in a couple weeks after I pick off what I want from it. Motor and trans is staying with me for the new truck, but everything else is for sale.

The one part I'm keeping to sell specifically is the Dana 80 w/ 3.55 (I think, never drove on highway so I'm not sure what speed/ratio's are). I don't know what to ask for it, so how about 750 bucks to start? I can't ship this, so it'd have to be picked up.

Anything else just ask. Body is crap so don't bother asking. Every panel is shot, including dually fenders. If you need glass or something like that, you'll have to come pick that up as well.

Last edited:
Yup, bone stock truck all the way around. With some broken stuff LOL

I didn't list prices because I probably won't charge anything but shipping for most of it. Maybe a few bucks for stuff like window switches.

Yup, bone stock truck all the way around. With some broken stuff LOL

I didn't list prices because I probably won't charge anything but shipping for most of it. Maybe a few bucks for stuff like window switches.

So- you have stocker sims? are they mangled??? PICS PLEASE- Buyer waiting. ME!! :hehe:

Last edited:
I should add the tires are in good shape yet, I'd let them go for say 50 a piece, or 200 for all 6.

First if all, location?

Next, what is the condition of seats, dash and tailgate? Does the truck have a solid rear window or a slider?

Thanks.

oklahoma city, and I won't be back to NY till next summer at the earliest.

Rear Slider, but the plastic latch broke last winter from the cold

driver seat is has the normal tear in it and the stuffing is showing

Passenger seat and center seat/console is in good shape, just dirty.

Dash has no cracks.

tailgate is spray painted and welded shut with 2 little tabs, but those could be cut off and smoothed out. I can't remember if the latches on the gate were broke or not, just that it wouldn't close or open properly, so I just rigged it shut.

Sorry guys, it's a 350k mile truck, so it's not mint. I'm just trying to help people out with the little stuff.

Last edited:
Haha, if you're still looking for one next summer, keep an eye out for my roadtrip thread, and I'll bring it with me.

Any chance on getting the whole rear harness? runs from the main plug under like the drivers side door and runs the whole rear. Needs to be uncut. Thanks!