96 2500 xcab 4x4

6BT2500

hitman
hi i just bought a replacement truck so my old one has to go to pay for the new one i would like to unload it and kiss it good buy

1996 dodge 2500 clubcab 4x4 180,000 cummins 47re light driftwood satin glow tan gut, seats are out of a 02 tan and are mint. 03 17" wheels , 3000k springs isspro pyro boost and trans temp gauge 5" exst new trackbar, balljoints axle joints front drive shaft joint hawk pads 25% 1 new wheel bearing other has been serviced new rotors, calipers, master cylinder, may new brake lines, new block heater newer RAD new heater core new thermostat, new overflow valve, new fuelshutoff new pcm

truck has rusty fenders and a small amout of rust on rockers, box and rear bumpers are ruff tailgate is nice huskey toolbox various dent this would make a great project truck, or work truck it is not perfect! i ran it every day for the last 2 years as my dailey timing needs to be reset truck has all symptoms of slipped timing smoke noise hard to start cold etc this needs to be done al fluids have beed changed this year except for the front rear.

pics to come asking located in nepa

$5500 obo

forgot to mention new alt , fan belt, 4" stainless downpipe rancho rs9000, trailmaster stabilizer, an hopefully getting cleaned today

truck has been professionally reconditoned and looks excellantfrom the old pics i posted the other day

Back