96 5spd 1500 bones?

i found a 96 dsl with a 5spd 2wd w/250k turbo is bad and trans is popping out of 3rd and 5th all i need is the tranny but i could also upgrade to a p pump or part the rest any thoughts or ideas?

I think you found a deal here. Go for it. If it's a NV then that sounds like a detent plunger that's gone bad on the shift shaft. A very easy fix.

I think you would be making a huge mistake if you let that one get away. You are getting the truck for the price of a turbo basically.

Great deal. P-pump your truck and you still have a full block with head to partout. You also have numerous other parts you could sell and make money back.

well, what took me so long to go look at the truck is it about 2 hrs away so i was on my way to look at the truck and the guy wanted me to call about 30 min away and i did and he had just sold it.

well, what took me so long to go look at the truck is it about 2 hrs away so i was on my way to look at the truck and the guy wanted me to call about 30 min away and i did and he had just sold it.

That's too bad. Probably was a crazed-lister.
I had something similar happen to me. I feel your pain.

Back