96 dodge 2.6-2.8 puller

pulling4fun

Blowin Smoke
I have a 96 dodge ex cab long bed 4x4 5 speed truck for sale.It can be street legal if wanted.Its got a lot of goodies.south bend double disk clutch,big turbo,pump work,fire ringed, big injectors,water meth., posi locked front end,ladder bars,weight bar, bump stops,drive shaft loops,kill switch.......etc....it is ready to hook..I got 4th in points with mtpa and started half season if your really interested I will give all details.Asking $15,000 or trade let me know what you got but be realastic.

Attachments

• Laf pull.jpg
    Laf pull.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 0
  • winchester pull 2.jpg
    winchester pull 2.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 0
alot more detailed info will help you! Looks like a nice clean truck

alot more detailed info will help you! Looks like a nice clean truck

He is correct if you expect to get anywhere close to $15,000 you need to give more information on the parts on the truck.

Specs on turbo, injectors, pump to start.

I've seen this truck run, it does run really good for the large tires that's on it!

It is as clean as the pictures make it look also!

Free bump! ;)

thanks, i got out some different tires and wheels on it now.when i started with it and them 18's i kept on breaking now all that is fixed.Its got 16's on it now. i will give more info on truck if someone is serious, i dont wanna post everything and give it all away :lolly:

thanks, i got out some different tires and wheels on it now.when i started with it and them 18's i kept on breaking now all that is fixed.Its got 16's on it now. i will give more info on truck if someone is serious, i dont wanna post everything and give it all away :lolly:

ok well pm me then!

bump might trade shoot me some offers

Attachments

• winchester pull 2.jpg
    winchester pull 2.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 0