gauges pyro and boost
plastic floor mat
new paint not even 3 months old yet
cold cold air
new brake booster cali. and brakes front and rear with new hardwear
factory fog lights
4x4 does work i just rebuilt the acc.
dash has small crack in it
truck runs very well and strong susprize the crap out of me when i got it all done
will take pictures tomorrow
tinted windows i know theres more im forgetting
pulls like theres nothing behind it

2004 cad. cts v/6 Car is very nice and clean runs the best nothing wrong with the car that i know about just had car fully serviced new plugs put in and new coil on the car ive drove the car everywhere one nice ride i will sell or trade let me know what you got i dont need no junk pearl white
caddy pictures by hurtz95gt - Photobucket more pictures

New KRL1022 series roll carts
Never work out of
Its black
bought box and and never used i will sell or do some trading let me know what you got heres a link with pictures and details http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item.asp?P65=&tool=storage&item_ID=79564&group_ID=17806&store=snapon-store&dir=catalog

will do some trading with any of them the tool box is brand new i dont got the room for it 4000. not a scratch new
the car theres nothing wrong with it so i really dont care if i sell trade it or keep it just looking for a cr truck 12,000.00 rebuilt title
the truck i drive everyday great shape love the truck just looking for something different ford duramax cr 9500.00 i think it has a rebuilt title

Attachments

• 5829358.jpg
    5829358.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 1436443.jpg
    1436443.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 45
96 cummins pictures by hurtz95gt - Photobucket
lots more pictrures im downloading now theres 25 so it may take a litt le bit to finish
Picture018.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture015.jpg

hey hurts im interested in the truck. Does it indeed have a rebuilt title? How long have you owned it? Miles? Got any pics of the engine bay

i just looked at the title it is rebuilt title miles on speedo show 186,000 sumthing but that is wrong because the gauges has been changed out it had 132,00 when they stop working but im selling it as 186,000 because thats what it shows ive had it about 2 months if that long just long enough to get all the bugs worked out of it and everything straighten up on it

Last edited:
what happened to the truck? Or what did you have to fix on it? underhood pics?

havnt been home to take any i fixed a oil leak put the clutch in it put rubber mat down leveling kit wheels and tires brake booster and all not sure what happen to the truck cant tell where its bee hit or anything