96 dodge Cummins

How many miles on the new motor? Stock motor or any upgrades? Any interior pics?

How many miles on the new motor? Stock motor or any upgrades? Any interior pics?

About 2300 on new motor and about 3000 on trans. I can text pics of what ever but interior is perfect except for drivers seat about a 6" tear. dash is NOT cracked

Hey Ben its Corey over here in Illinois, why you selling it? Thought you had big plans for it?

Trans specs? Any rust issues? Front end been gone through? New motor as in new reman? Mods? Pm me or reply here

Trans specs? Any rust issues? Front end been gone through? New motor as in new reman? Mods? Pm me or reply here
the block had a huge crack in it that's the reason for the rebulid

I bulit the motor back to stock useing an industrail block had everythig sent out to the machine shop everything used was in spec all new seals and berings rings all new. Head was deacked and vlaves were laped

trans was totally rebulit useing raybestous clutches and a single disc billet converter would be Awsome if it had an upgraded valve body

Benn build another common rail that way that is one less truck I have to worry about.:hehe: