96 dodge

raggedout95

96 dodge ext cab long bed single wheel roller white NO motor r tranny decent shape make good starter truck $1000
502 210 1680 thanks Matt

2wd or 4wd?

What kind of trans did it originally have?

Any Rust?

I sure wish you noobs that list stuff on here can do better than a 1 liner for a for sale ad...

thats y i put my phone number on here because im not goin to sit on here and write back and forth if interested all u have to do is call that phone number and i will tell u everything u need to know

thats y i put my phone number on here because im not goin to sit on here and write back and forth if interested all u have to do is call that phone number and i will tell u everything u need to know

:cheer:

ROOKIE...I aint bich!n, just sayin.:hump:

we are all very lucky he does not know how to post pics theres no telling what we would see.

i second that patrick, matt would have some pretty obscene pics on here if he knew how to post pics. at any rate i had to read this and make sure it wasnt blue was afraid he was selling my truck since it has growed roots down there. hahahaha

Back