96 twin turbo cummins ($6000obo)

thesmokin12v

i have a 1996 cummins with lots of mods:
5x14 inj (140hp)
full cut delivery valves
19 degree timing
plungers are turned on pump
brand new built auto (suncoast 2100 stall triple disc converter, billet input, billet flexplate, billet servos, machined clutch baskets, hts race valvebody, upgraded clutchs, and bd deep trans pan it was all done by firepunk diesel)
fass fuel system
trac bars
welded carrier
hx40 over a gt42
head bolts have been retorqued
has triple pillar gauges (boost,egt,trans temp an also has fuel pressure gauge)
4k governor springs with 60lb valve springs
7 inch miter cut stack
windows where just tinted
the truck is very fast it has power windows, power locks, it is 4x4 everything works great it has very minimal rust could use a paint job im selling because i was building for drag racing but im losing interest an i have one kid and the wife wants another so cant have a regular cab with a family im sure im forgetting something
the bad:
the speedo quit working an the trans is starting off in second well it turns out its the pcm which new from dodge is $521 but i just dont want to put ne more money into it so i cut the price way down an selling it how it is the truck is still drivable just starts in second an speedo isnt working so if interested give me a call or text at 513-508-8413 i can send pics by text message if it doesnt sell i will either part it out or breakdown an fix it

WOW!!! that is a steal

best of luck on sale.. WOW.. is all i can say.. alot of truck for the price..

If he has a firepunk trans in it i'm guessing Ohio plus that area code looks like an ohio area code.

ohio is correct i am right on the indiana ohio border there is a guy suppose to let me know tonight for sure but he said he was coming in the morning so if it falls through i will let you guys know i will go ahead an get pics sent out to you guys also just in case it does fall through thanks for the interest an the truck has 220,000 on it

Last edited:
Starting off in second could just be the electronics and governor pressure solenoid in the valvebody, not a PCM issue. Mine used to do the same thing until I had the electronics changed out by "Jeff".

If your interested i have a pcm out of a 1996 auto truck that came in a box of interior parts that i bought for my 95 i will make you a good deal on it. Let me know if you are interested. I live in near Greensburg, IN. 47240

i have put two new governor solenoids an a new transducer thats why we narrowed it down to pcm there is a guy coming in the morning who is suppose to purchace truck if deal fall through farmtwin i will be getting a hold of you im about twenty min from you i wish i would have known that before guy said he was coming but i will give him a chance at it even if he does buy it i will let him know you have one thanks

Back