97 2500 4x4 part out feeler.

9712valve

Turtle Racer
I might be looking to part out my 97 2500 with a 12v in it. most everything has been replaced, and the few things that haven't only have 143,000 miles on them.
heres a list.

1900 for the engine with arp head studs, 180hp pump 0 plate, 4kgsk, ddp delivery valves, mack rack plug, and pump timed at 18* also the shut off solenoid was replaced in the fall. the engine only has 143,000 miles on it starts mint, and runs great. also it has a new oil pan, tapped for a 2nd oil drain, and leaks nothing. or 1400 for the engine minus the pump.

800 for the transfer case, 241DHD rebuilt last april including a new chain, shifts in and out 4wd flawlessly and leaks nothing.

900 for the rear axle 4.10's limited slip, was rebuilt in april with the transfer case, so they both have low miles and are mint.

700 for the front axle 4.10's comes complete with hub to hub. The hubs, u-joints, rotors were replaced 2 octobers ago. so the front axle is good to go.

3600 for transmission 47re, 92% tripple disc suncoast converter, fully built transmission except for intermediate shaft and stock valvebody was worked over, also tranny has mag-hytec double deep pan, and fluid was recently changed and looked good.

1000 for pius' msb1250 which is still tight and works well. includes downpipe, and t3-t6 adapter.

all prices are obo too, and the best way to reach me is by pming on here or call/txt 860-573-1244

thanks for looking. oh im located in ct, 15 mins east of hartford.

also good stock intercooler, 150 and nice aluminum radiator which is only 2yrs old. 250.

Yea I see that must have been reading to fast. I am located in New York but often tracel to CT. Wondering when the best time to stop in would be?

Why are you parting it out, why not just sell it whole? Or was that something I missed...

How much for the truck complete, Ryan?

$9000 for the truck complete but with a stock engine except for headstuds and the pump being timed at 18*

with new rockers, lower door skins, paint and the truck would be pretty much mint, oh it needs a new headliner too, it has a brand new 4" mbrp exhaust with a muffler on it so its nice and quiet.

heres what the truck looks like all cleaned up
Picture099.jpg

Why are you parting it out? thats a nice truck yet!

looks nice in that picture, which was taken on the date in the picture, but it needs rockers, lower door skins, needs a hood, hinges have been screwed up since i bought the truck 3 yrs ago, and the front clip is darker then the doors and bed. oh the front bumper needs new plastics also and the grille needs to be replaced, and all 4 wheels are bent :bang so another 5000 and i'll almost have a half decent truck. it still needs a tps, headliner, new front driveshaft, new pads again, shocks all around, and i think thats about it.

Last edited:
Back