97 dana 80 disc brakes

rob383

Selling rear out of my 97. Srw 3.54 posi aftermarkets disc brakes. Calipers have parking brakes built into them. Dodge Dana 60, 70 & 80. Conversion cost around $600.00 with theses calipers. I put a 2002 dually rear in mine to match the width of my front when i converts to ford locking hubs. This set up worked way better then my drum set up that would never stay adjusted right. I used to go thru front rotors like brake shoes because they would warp from the front brakes doing the work and the rear not. After i put these brakes on i never wrap a front rotor agian. Tabs are welded to rear for parking brakes to be hooked up. Just need some washers for them to sit agianst.the parking brake cables. Hook up is easy.. Has new pinion seal and axles seals. Will come with stock cover. Will not ship unless some pays for it. Live nears huntsville,al
Price is 1000.00 can meets someone off i-65. 256.653.221nine. Thanks for looking Robert.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 0
Also have u-bolt plates for rear. Don't have any u-bolts. Also have some factory lift blocks. 4.5in add-a-leafs, overload set up.

Interested. Distance might be a problem though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I found a good AAM 11.5" here at home already disked. Thanks though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

The rear will come with everything i have, 4.5in factory blocks, u-bolt plates for 80 and 4.5in add-a-leafs. Also overload set up.

Spring pad centerline width? Looking to do a swap into a first Gen.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back