97 dana80,stock 4" blocks and 4.5" add-a-leaf

rob383

1000.00 obo 1997 dana80 3.54 good posi srw with tsm disc brakes,took it out to put 02dana80 drw in.truck has 233,000 miles

50.00 4.5" skyjacker add a leaf.they are still with the spring pack. i ordered new 6in springs.

stock 4in blocks what are they worth?
trades welcome
i can help with delivery of rear as for shipping i would have to look into it. i work in decatur alabama thats where it would be shipped from.
any question give me a text or call
robert
cell # twofive6-653-2219

consider trades on injectors maybe a little bigger then stock truck mostly tows heavy,twin set up for stock to 475. i all already have turbos. nice rims in 18 to 20in.i will also have the front parts from ball joint out on the 60. putting ford parts on for locking hubs.

have overload springs now,can take bump stops off truck if needed.they won't fit with the new 6in spings.
also have the ford hp dana 60 with 4:10 gears that i took the parts off of to put on my dodge. auto locking hubs to go with it i will be using reg locking hubs

just reusing the ones that came off. i might have some stored somewhere,if i find them i will let you know. there is a junk yard on one of my routes that have some. i can see what they want for them. they already sold the rear i think the plates are in truckbed.

the dana 80 has had syn oil in it since 140,000 mile and a mag-htec cover. the rear disc brakes work great alot better then the drums that were on it. will need a speed sensor the 02 rear i put it had a different wire hook up so i used the one of my 97.

drop price on rear 800.00 obo. would like to get this rear out of my way. would trade for stuff i could use. my truck is a 97 srw 5 speed truck. happy new years to all.

block back up. take 50dollars for them. they weight 28lbs together buyer will pay shipping

dana 80 and overloads are pending.also might have some air ride bags and brackets. any interest let me know. bottom bracket is for 2 1/2 width spring. for use on 3in wide springs you will have to make your own bracket,don't know if you can just buy parts for these kits. the brackets are firestone and the bags are from airide. 5000lbs bellow set up.

Back