97 Dodge $3000

2Tone12V

Selling the truck without tranny clutch transfer case or motor. $3000! Got to sell it. This is exactly the way it looks right now!

Dang it I want it! throw in a DHD 4 a NV-4500.......... PM me!
Brandon

If you sell does this mean we have to change your user name? LOL

Good luck on the sale.

If you sell does this mean we have to change your user name? LOL

Good luck on the sale.

Haha thats what a few of my buddies asked to. Noway man! 2tones forever! Guess Ill just have to get the new one painted.

Selling the truck without tranny clutch transfer case or motor. $3000! Got to sell it. This is exactly the way it looks right now!

how can it look like that now? There isn't an engine in it, to be churning out the smoke?:poke:

Come on man! I had them convinced I was the man at paintbrush!! BUMP to sell this dang truck. Dana 80 in the rear and Dana 60 up front. If I HAVE to ill put the wheels in with it.

Dang it I want it! throw in a DHD 4 a NV-4500.......... PM me!
Brandon

What you waiting on Brandon? Ill throw in a 241 DHD that needs rebuilt with it if everything Im trying today goes through. So Ill let you know tomorrow.

Is it streetable once running gear is in place? i.e. all lights work, complete and functioning interior, functioning suspension front & rear, front and/or rear NOT welded up to form a cheap "locker", etc.

C-ya

Is it streetable once running gear is in place? i.e. all lights work, complete and functioning interior, functioning suspension front & rear, front and/or rear NOT welded up to form a cheap "locker", etc.

C-ya

Absolutely not. Ill get some pics of the inside. Only thing different to the drive line is the 1480 yoke. No welds. It has bolted in bump stops. Interior complete and in very good shape. Of course the rip in the drivers seat. But its small. Dash and things are in very great shape. Ive had the dash off and cleaned it when I bought it. Its still spottless. All lights, blinkers, brakes, reverse lights still work and never been messed with.

Back