97 Dodge $3000

this is ray i called ya 3 weeks ago on the whole packedge still trying to sell mine the chevy with 12valve your truck is a good buy wish mine wouldve sold

this is ray i called ya 3 weeks ago on the whole packedge still trying to sell mine the chevy with 12valve your truck is a good buy wish mine wouldve sold

Hey Ray! Well if all holds well you can sell your and still get it. Trying to get $3000 bucks basically to pay what I owe on it off. Gonna pick up another truck and have to many irons in the fire right now and not going to take on another payment. You can buy the truck and get the rest later Ray?:rockwoot:

Just a little FYI. The biggest reason for the sell is I dont want to tear into this truck. Its a perfectly good street truck still. Dont want to rip everything out and make it a full time puller. Axles and everything are stock in it. And the interior is complete. There hasnt been any cutting or stuff like that dont anywhere on the truck.

:nopics:

i gotta a guy interested..........

Can we have a COMPLETE list of EVERYTHING

:thankyou2:

stay by your Phone he MIGHT be calling you later on today :rockwoot:

interested call me 920-253-5948

Dodgen looks to be the new owner of the truck. Money supposed to be over Monday. If not you are second in line. After you is a buddy of mine from Missouri that bought all the rest of the parts off the truck. But after tomorrow it will be whos gets me the money first pretty much. Thanks for all the calls. Hate to see the truck go as it was my first diesel. But time to send her down the road.

:nopics:

i gotta a guy interested..........

Can we have a COMPLETE list of EVERYTHING

:thankyou2:

stay by your Phone he MIGHT be calling you later on today :rockwoot:

Ive got the tranny with billet input, 241 dhd, 1480 yokes for the rear end and drive shaft, SB 4200 DD that has one hook and 0 street miles. Never slipped at all. Gauges all come with it as well. Interior is in very good shape. have the pics but its tellin me to resize them on here. Tear in the drivers seat that is minor. Stuffing is still perfect in the seat. No cracked dash. Can have the radiator and intercooler as well with the sale of the entire everything. $7000 firm for it all. That will come with wheels and the tires on it also. And for the hell of it Ill throw in an AirDog and Raptor with it also.

Ive got the tranny with billet input, 241 dhd, 1480 yokes for the rear end and drive shaft, SB 4200 DD that has one hook and 0 street miles. Never slipped at all. Gauges all come with it as well. Interior is in very good shape. have the pics but its tellin me to resize them on here. Tear in the drivers seat that is minor. Stuffing is still perfect in the seat. No cracked dash. Can have the radiator and intercooler as well with the sale of the entire everything. $7000 firm for it all. That will come with wheels and the tires on it also. And for the hell of it Ill throw in an AirDog and Raptor with it also.

Sounds good,

I guess he never called you Sorrry

SWEET!!!!!!! :rockwoot:

My wife is going to be the driver of the new truck. What colors you think pink and black haha??? Shes scared. The profab doesnt look like its very strong and is going to break she said haha!! And she doesnt know how to use the hand throttle. She a blonde thats for sure!

Back