97 Dodge $3000

Man now I have alot of work to do darn it!! Still gotta pull the motor, tranny, airdog, raptor and on and on!! Cya when you get here.

Oh you can just leave it all in there. It will save ya all that work lol.

Absolutely not. Ill get some pics of the inside. Only thing different to the drive line is the 1480 yoke. No welds. It has bolted in bump stops. Interior complete and in very good shape. Of course the rip in the drivers seat. But its small. Dash and things are in very great shape. Ive had the dash off and cleaned it when I bought it. Its still spottless. All lights, blinkers, brakes, reverse lights still work and never been messed with.

Trailer it too me and ill take it!

is the tranny still for sale?

Still got the tranny and transfer case. Also travis do you want that 1480 yoke in the truck? If not Ill take it out and put in the 1410. My buddy will use the 1480 in his pulling truck.

Pink And black would look bad ass!!

She will learn....:drive:

Ya Im pretty pumped for her. She loves diesels and Id say she will have a blast sled pulling also. Did you get to meet her? She came to Stoneboro PA where I met you? Also was in Indianapolis.

Ya Im pretty pumped for her. She loves diesels and Id say she will have a blast sled pulling also. Did you get to meet her? She came to Stoneboro PA where I met you? Also was in Indianapolis.

I didnt meet her at Stoneboro but i did at Indy

I didnt meet her at Stoneboro but i did at Indy

Well hope to see you a some more NADM pulls this year. We usually go out and eat somewhere and have a few cocktails. I usually order whatever I want. Then when it comes time to pay act like I have no money and have Ron pick up the tab. Works everytime haha!! Got him good in Wisconsin with that.

Well hope to see you a some more NADM pulls this year. We usually go out and eat somewhere and have a few cocktails. I usually order whatever I want. Then when it comes time to pay act like I have no money and have Ron pick up the tab. Works everytime haha!! Got him good in Wisconsin with that.

Im sure you will see me...:rockwoot:

I spent the day today with Ron, Mike and chad from Diesel Rx looking at a venue by me to get an event together. we are 99.9% set in stone so youll have to come out here LOL

As for Lunch and Dinner today.....Mikes the man!!!!:rockwoot:

Ask them where they went after dinner last night :badidea: LOL

Im sure you will see me...:rockwoot:

I spent the day today with Ron, Mike and chad from Diesel Rx looking at a venue by me to get an event together. we are 99.9% set in stone so youll have to come out here LOL

As for Lunch and Dinner today.....Mikes the man!!!!:rockwoot:

Ask them where they went after dinner last night :badidea: LOL

Ya I talked to them before they left. I know of the event your speaking of and you can bet your a$$ ill be there. Ya Mike is something else. They are a good ole time to run with at the events. Then you throw Charlie in with the wine, Garrett shields in with his drink of choice and wow!! It was a long night in Indy this year!!!

Well she made it safely to Ohio to her new home! Now the fun begins :evil

Ya hated to see it go thats for sure. That was me and my buddy at Ozark Diesels first little project. It turned out well and learned alot with it. Truck was in very good shape yet and couldnt get myself to rip it all up to sled pull. Perfectly good street truck still. Do I take care of the guys that visit or what? They had their own place to stay and bought them breakfast haha. Just messing. Good to meet you guys. Stay in touch and we will have some cocktails at one of the events this year.

You sure do buddy! Anyone who deals with Anthony or is around him should know he is top notch and a great guy. We got in late to get the truck and he put us up with a place to sleep and bought us breakfast in the morning. Helped us get all loaded up with the truck and even fixed the valve stem on the tire on my trailer that busted. Thanks again man!

Back