97 Dodge eclb

jackblack99

97 eclb dodge ram 2500 4x4 5spd, O-Ringed head, ARP head studs, 60# springs, SDX 5x.014 injectors, Industrial Injection Dragon Fly 12mm pump, 18* timing, airdog 150, fluidampr, Engineered Diesel s363 turbo, ATS 3 piece manifold, CFM intake horn, reman transmission with all the updates, south bend dual disc clutch and big input, traction bars, steering box stabilizer, front axle has an EMS off road extreme duty free spin hub kit with warn premium hubs, 1 piece passenger side axle, all front axles are 35 spline 4340 chromoly, 2" leving kit with extended trailing arms with urethane bushings, gooseneck and reese hitch, brake controller, gauges, sony cd player. It has the typical dodge busted dash and rip in the seats. Dents and dings cause it was a ranch truck, but it is completely rust free which is rare for a 2nd Gen Dodge. It would be a good work truck or a truck for someone that doesnt want to put all the money in the go fast parts but can do the ody work and paint. The front end has newer ball joints, newer radiator and alternator. No trades. Dont be afraid to make an offer. Worst i can do is say no. CASH IS KING!!!!! EMAIL OR TEXT ONLY. 7656353nine4two. NO TRADES. I am on my phone and cant post pics now but text me and i can send them that way till i can get to a compter and get some up.

Last edited:
398464_10150644170907814_541142813_11421840_392815582_n.jpg

Thanks Chris. And yes Brenden it is! I hate to let it go but I need to make some changes and need the money to do so.

No problem Brenden!! I highly doubt the sale will fall through. He is who i got the truck from and wants it back pretty bad. But if by chance something happens ill post up.

Glad you made a deal on it! I know you were getting sick of the tire kickers.

Money sent.

Its mine again just have to get it from Indiana to Nebraska now.