97 Dodge ram 12valve

foxracer61

I have a 97 dodge ram 1500 it has been lifted 10" it has 20x9 american racing wheels w/ 40x12.50 pro comp tires. It is a project that has a few thing left to do. I put a 12valve out of a 96 ram 3500 had less than 100k but the truck was crashed. I bought and tore the engine down to put head gasket and head studs and also had a performance valve grind on them, suppose to flow more air and i also put the ARP head studs in it. It has a 47 rh fully built should hold up to 600 horse or so i had a guy from bowler transmissions rebuild it. It has a billet triple disc torque converter in it. It also has a 5" full exhaust to 7" tip. The fuel plate is remove from injection pump but i still have it, which it is ground to a 0. The truck is almost done just has a few thing left to do just dont have the time anymore to work on it due to having two jobs. It need a dif transfer case because the one i have doesnt have the right input shaft i beleive it was out of a newer one so it different. The front drive shaft needs lengthend and a different fuel pump, it has airmotive fuel pump which it should work but i havnt had any luck with so far. And last it needs some wiring done to finish it all up. It looks good and the engine runs great will fire right up. I hate to sell it but i dont want it just sitting there not getting touched. I am asking $10,500 which i have more in it but this is what i am asking. I will have pics up later today or tom.

^^This

Built 47RH, Studs, Aero A1000, 10" lift rolling 40's...and a Dana 44? Please tell us you forgot to list the new axles.

Back