97 engine 215hp disassembled sale

ataboy9026

Engine out of my 97 5 speed Dually. Had 316k and some blowby and a few leaks so I pulled to rering and gasket it. Always stock till last 80k when I put in a #11 plate for towing/mileage. I personally drove it 100k miles delivering RVs across the US. I found a 96 engine with 146k that I'm dropping in instead of reringing this one. I sent head out to get valve job and it had some cracks from seat to injector hole so it was scrapped. I have the front case and 913 pump/lines/ everything... Selling complete minus turbo,head,oil pan,flywheel. I'd rather sell include the block in the sale with the p-pump "kit" that everyone will want. $1700 for it. I'm in northern Indiana call/txt 574-596-4291

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 0
If anyone has a head that has been magnafluxed for sale I'd be interested in buying it to install on this and rering it so it's a complete engine again

I don't think you'll see much action at that price. I can buy running 12 valves around here for 1500-2500 with less miles.

Yes.. I know that. But with this pump I'll keep it for a spare. I see these 913 pumps go for a lot as cores and this one is good... Front gear case and lines and gear,brackets is worth something ...

I have a magnafluxed 12v head if you're interested. It has two cracks. Both between the exhaust valve and injector bore. On cylinders 2 and 4 I believe. Let me know if you're interested. I just keep packing this thing around with me and I really don't want it anymore.

Back