98-02 Smarty $550.00

propuller

For sale is a Smarty for the 98 to 02 dodge 24 valve. I bought new in January. 815-541-6521. $550.00

Kurt

How will it work with an edge comp? Do you have the manual and box? What can I expect for power?

It would work great with a comp as long as you run the non timing levels.
I have the instructions & the box. I dont know what kind of power it would add with the comp. $525.00 WITH FREE SHIPPING.

Kurt

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGG stop tempting me!!
I would seriously buy this thing if i wasnt getting married in less than 2 months, all funds going to that right now.:doh::bangBut i figured a Bump for a good price was needed. good luck.

What is the actual power rating on this? If I could find a buyer for my lil hypertech I would be interested.

Something like 60hp. The main improvement with the smarty is the response - it doesn't add a lot of hp like the CR smarty does.

But stacked on my Drag Comp it would be awesome I bet. Will the smarty reset the speedo and all also? I know they read codes and stuff like that. Thats the main reason I still have my hypertech, its not running power, just speedo and code reader, cause I had it to start with.

ya you can set the speedo.if it has the revo softwear you can change torque managment, injection duration, and add more timing if wanted. i love the smarty/edge comp stack! the low end is rediculouse

Last edited: