98 1/2 to 2002 dodge parts

jplsmoke

I have a fuel management system by blue chip diesel and a powerpuck by diablosport that i need to sell. they work great together and only have approximately 1000 miles on them. Ive tried every combination when it comes to boxes on a 1998 1/2 to 2002 and this combo worked the best. I had a 99 qclb that had custom twins and custom injectors and a big vp44 with these boxes and it was a great running truck. I no longer have the truck and need to sell. Im asking 500 for both of them.

I have a fuel management system by blue chip diesel and a powerpuck by diablosport that i need to sell. they work great together and only have approximately 1000 miles on them. Ive tried every combination when it comes to boxes on a 1998 1/2 to 2002 and this combo worked the best. I had a 99 qclb that had custom twins and custom injectors and a big vp44 with these boxes and it was a great running truck. I no longer have the truck and need to sell. Im asking 500 for both of them.

What box is it from BlueChip? is it the FMS if so im interested? can you shooit me some pics? Thanks.

Also sent ya a pm.

Back