98 12v head with twins (or entire engine)

joefarmer

MR. Supreme Overlord
I need to sell my heads and twins setup from the s10. I will not separate. period.

The short list:
12v head #1. intake has been machined off and I mildly ported intake and exhaust. The head is cracked in all the normal places, but it doesn't use water.

12v head #2. intake has been machined off and I haven't touched it since then. I can't find cracks in it but they could be microscopic.

I built my own replacement intake with a little help from my friends. There's plenty of build pictures floating around but if you need them, I'll link the online gallery. 1/8" and 1/2" aluminum. Nitrous and water bungs.

s475/77/.90 secondary. Seems happy with normal shaft play.

s491/??/1.32 primary. built by Forced Induction. Also still seems happy.

50mm Synapse wastegate. needs cleaned occasionally.

Cold side piping in 4" aluminum. Hotside in 3.5" mild steel.

Keating flange w/ custom header. Kept warping, but we figured out a way to prevent that now. 2" primaries.

4" butterfly air shutoff.

How it looks with a HC5A instead of a s491.
DSCF0766s.jpg

$4000.

For $5000, you can have the entire 12v engine minus the fuel system and cam. It has 8 hard passes on it so it's used good. Located in central Ohio. PM or email.

For the 5000 dollar deal, whats the specs on the motor? bore...ect. no fuel system= no pump? i figure so just checking
Thanks

For the 5000 dollar deal, whats the specs on the motor? bore...ect. no fuel system= no pump? i figure so just checking
Thanks
$5k includes everything except fuel system (pump, lines, injectors since they're sponsored) and cam (cam, tappets since they're sponsored).

It's a 2002 block bored +.020. This year's pistons are already showing heat deformation on the top, but the rings still looked happy. The pistons are cut .032 and have .140 valve reliefs. The crank is true and is the original size. The bearings have the normal wear for a power build. Forged cracked cap rods, all straight and the correct length they went in 8 passes ago. I do note it has more blowby than a normal 12v build and attributed that to a looser ring gap for this years refresh. Hmmm. Oh, it has one of those fancy billet tappet covers I got from Jesse (GotTorque).

I'm sure I missed a bunch of things. Just ask and I'll tell ya.