98.5-02 PDR Cobra STG2 Twins Piping Kit and others

AJenson

Diesel Mechanic
For-sale is a PDR Cobra STG 2 piping kit which is setup for a hx40/HT3B turbos. Bought this piping kit back in December because I wanted to go twins this time around and then I decided against twins and going to run a single. This kit is NIB. All that I have done to it was pull it out of the packaging to make sure all the pieces are there and they are. This kit does not come with a exhaust manifold. $1400 obo.

Next I have a Holset HT60 that I was gonna swap in place of the HT3B. This turbo will work with the kit above but with a little modification. The HT60 has the 4" v-band outlet like a S400 based charger unlike the 3" boot outlet on a HT3B. No endplay and radial play is very minimal. $400 obo.

I also have a 4" v-band flange with o-ring and clamp. Brand new. $50.

I work swing shift and am not allowed to be on my phone while working but I do have a few breaks throughout the night so I will do my best in answering any questions that are asked. Thanks for looking.

Austin

2010-12-24_13-53-05_742.jpg

2010-12-24_20-01-05_204.jpg

The intake pipe and down pipe are steel and the other pieces are stainless steel that is TIG welded together.

Decided to keep this setup. Thanks for looking.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk