'98.5 3500 2wd Fltabed, Twin Turbo

Do you have any info on where to buy the drop kits for these 3500's ?

I'm pretty sure Fabtech is the company that sells 2" lowering spindles, and 2" lowering springs.

Also for the rear is a 4" or 6" drop. Anything past 4" and you'll need a c-notch.

My truck is factory height. All OEM. Nothing, cut, or heated.

----

Not interested in parting out yet...

PM Me if you are interested in the HID's though.. I have new ones here.

Merrick

Bump.

Just put a low mileage rear-end from a '01 into the truck. Has the black small hole rims now. (Drum brakes)

Merrick

Open to offers.

Might move over to a 2011 Ford.

Don't let me trade this baby in at the Ford dealership.

Merrick

Not nearly sold anymore. Buyer bought a truck closer to himself.

Anybody? Offers? I know it's a 2wd, but with a little TLC, it can be a super sharp truck.

Merrick

I've been tempted to part it out for awhile now.

I need some money, so I'd rather have $ up front rather than slowly coming in from parting out, but, it might happen.

I have some twin piping here, hot pipe, and cold pipe that I might be able to part with if my he351ve experiment goes well.

If push comes to shove, I will part the flat bed out.

I'm going to ebay it today, so give it 7 days for the auction...

Merrick

I never did ebay the truck. Been using for some light work, towing or trailer and commuting 120 miles (one way) for a few days now.

Has a slight oil leak on the oil feed line to the big turbo that requires an addition of oil every week or two.

Make offers.. I'm really looking hard at the '10 Rams. I don't want to get raped by the dealer who is going to offer bottom dollar on my truck and not even know what he has....

Merrick

Yah.

What's the deal? lol

It's an insane tow truck. A great cruiser, still turns heads on the street and at the import hot spots, and can slam gears at the track.

The only thing I've been chasing with the truck is the mileage. just not as good as I thought it had been. 15mpg on the highway, and 10 towing. Not sure what it is, but, still runs great, and smoke is at a minimum if you drive it regular.

Merrick

Bump. Offers?

New brakes all around, unpgraded to bigger rear cylinders, new master cylinder, new hydrooboost, new pitman arm, new idler arm, new a-arm bushings all around. I'm sure several hundred dollars of other things I'm forgetting. I put about $3k in parts in it not very long ago.

Only bad part now is, I can't engage 5th or 6th gear anymore. Trans shop tells me it's something with the synchros. (The shifter moves into position, but, doesn't engage the gear, all other gears and clutch work perfect)

Merrick

Back