98 cummins 5'' exhaust?

i got the first one you posted there, it actually fit pretty decently, and the price is great

Smoker17 said:
I have a 98 cummins and have been looking for some 5'' exhaust that inst aluminized.

What do u guys think of this brand? is anyone running this? http://www.rpmoutlet.com/dodgec5.htm

I was thinking of this since mbrp is a good brand but its still aluminized
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MBRP...tegoryZ33630QQihZ017QQitemZ270050988372QQrdZ1

what do u guys think?

Smokeer17,

Shoot me a PM and we can hook you up. We are also located in Idaho and carry many different brands of exhaust.

DPDIESEL said:
Smokeer17,

Shoot me a PM and we can hook you up. We are also located in Idaho and carry many different brands of exhaust.

u have a pm, hopefully u can get me a better price than the ones i linked cause the exhaust prices on your site for the same stuff or smaller diameter is way too expensive for anyone to have to pay.

Last edited:
DBogo said:
i got the first one you posted there, it actually fit pretty decently, and the price is great

how do u like it? does it sound good? did u use the muffler included or straight pipe it?

i straight piped it, if your trucks a regular cab the amount you cut off the tail pipe can be used in place of where the muffler is, and you dont cut the mid pipe, so leave the midpipe the lenght that it shoudl be for the club cabs and then put the small piece in its like an extra 6" that you need, i love the system it sounds great only thing is my tailpipe tips up at the slightst amound it just bothers me but i guess i have to deal with it

DBogo said:
i straight piped it, if your trucks a regular cab the amount you cut off the tail pipe can be used in place of where the muffler is, and you dont cut the mid pipe, so leave the midpipe the lenght that it shoudl be for the club cabs and then put the small piece in its like an extra 6" that you need, i love the system it sounds great only thing is my tailpipe tips up at the slightst amound it just bothers me but i guess i have to deal with it

thx for the info ill look into the blue.