98 dodge 12v 5spd qclb 4x4

breymeyerfam

Professional Hack
has 275k. recent reman trans and south bend dual disc. 6in skyjacker lift, just put on 35" procomp x-terrains with 75-80% tread. new track bar and drag link. I bought this from a member on CF a month ago, but have realized a lifted truck isn't the best thing for me.(have kids and getting them in and out sucks!) bed has rust around the wheel wells(drivers side worse than the other). has dents at rear of drivers side bed side. i have a decent left bedside in white to go with it. rest of truck is good. NO DASH CRACK! if ya were to put a different bed on it, this truck would be nice! has bhaf. not sure for engine mods. it smokes pretty good, so im guessing no plate... exhaust was all f'ed up with flex pipe and was resting on the axle when I got it. didnt want to spend any money and since it already had a hole in the bed, I put a black single stack on it.(i had all the stuff to do it already) If i were to keep it, i would put a bed and a new exhaust as i dont really like stacks. I drive it 65 miles daily and it runs and drives good.( alot better since putting on the 35's. had 37" mtr's that were bald and way out of balance!) I am listing it for $9000. i know its kind of high at that price, but just putting a price out there as i would rather trade for an identical truck thats not as tall.
IMG_7060.jpg

IMG_7058.jpg

IMG_7061.jpg

IMG_7062.jpg

IMG_7063.jpg

Just a suggestion, but it couldn't be that hard to get in down to stock height?

Lavon

nice truck but mine has to go first. The one in my signature and i need to get it fixed before it goes too.

Yea I don't think so lol. I got more in mods than what I'm going to spend on a complete truck

Back