98 Dodge 2.8-3.0 Puller WTT for jet boat

BottleFed

Well guys i hate to say it but the sled pulling around these parts is coming to a screatching hault. We have had four pulls cancled this year and only three left that are within 150 miles from me. Im not super excited about selling this truck but with my current job im not able to travel and take as much time off as i would like. That being said i have been thinking about giveing up the sled pulling and buying a jet boat. Rather than selling the truck right away i thought maybe someone on her would be willing to do some trading if they had a boat that they just didnt use as much as they liked. Im looking for a nice river boat with an aluminum hull. We run the yellowstone around here so no fiberglass or anything like that its got to be aluminum. Something along the line of a Jet Craft, Aluma Weld, Custom Weld, Fishrite, way to many to list but you get the idea.

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums

[IMG]http://i845.photobucket.com/albums

There are so many things to list on this truck I would rather not typ it all out unless someone wants to talk seriously about doing some trading. I will tell you im looking to be around the $25,000 area. There is a hell of a lot more into this truck than that.

Found this from when Joe sold me the truck. Everything on the motor is the same other than the intercooler. It is now running an air to water intercooler and water injection. I also backed the timing down from 33* to 30* so it would start a little easier at this higher elevation. I have tons of pictures and video if you want to see and hear it run. Like i said im not in a big hurry to sell but if the right boat comes along i would love to do some dealing! For some reason im having troubles with pictures right now ill keep working on it.

Truck details -

Engine - '98 12 valve
New main & rod bearings
Stock crank with ARP main studs and Cummins girdle
Stock rods
Cummins Industrial Pistons
Block & head are fire ring'd with .010 thicker gasket
H2 camshaft, factory tappets
billet pushrods
Head is ported on exhaust & intake(as much as possible without milling manifold)
ARP 625 head studs
Billet tappet cover
Electric water pump
Air Dog 150 w/4 gallon Summit Fuel cell
13" electric fans (2))
60lb valve springs
Haisley titanium retainers & hardened keepers
Factory 215hp P7100 w/CDS 5K gsk, .093 DV holders, laser cut DVs, .093 SS injection lines, timing currently @ 33*
5x.014" injectors re-built & modified by Weston (Smokem)
Banks intake, ported & welded grid heater housings
Ported 3-piece exhaust manifold
S400 turbo, 2.8/72mm compressor, 80/87 turbine, 1.0 A/R, 5" outlet
Homemade 5" air intake shut-off gate
5" hood stack
ball valve fuel shutdown & cable operated pump shut-down

Suspension & axles -
Front axle - Factory Dana 60 w/ Dynatrac free-spin hub kit, 35 spline inner & outer axle shafts, 3.54 gears w/ full spool, factory diff cover
Rear axle - Factory Dana 80, welded center section, Haisley full spool, 37 spline Scheid axles, new 3.54 gears, Mag-Hytec cover, drum brakes completely removed, assembled by Coast Driveline & Gear Ventura, CA
Suspension - 4.5" Skyjacker front coils, Dick Cepek long control arms, custom 1.25" DOM tubed steering linkage, modified & welded DT bracket & track bar, PSC steering box, Borgeson steering shaft, Rear end is custom built solid with a custom adjustable pulling hitch
Drivetrain -
South Bend Iron Giant clutch, NV4500 w/ 1 3/8" input shaft, cast iron ext. housing, NP 271 transfer case with flange output shaft(not slip-yoke style), 1410 u-joint High Angle Driveline front driveshaft, 1480 u-joint two-piece rear driveshaft, driveline loops/sheilds

Tires are 33x12.50R16 STS all around

Hmmm cant get any of the insert link or add image buttons to work i click on them and get nothing? Any help here anyone?

Its the truck in my sig and if you search my posts there is pictures and video.

Hope this helps!

sledpulls5.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oweuae6cpcs&feature=youtu.be

Hey thanks PSUCE that dose help still having troubles with pictures must be my computer going to try a friend of mines.