98 dodge 3/4 ton diesel drag racing sled pulling project

luke h

98 dodge 4x4 reg cab drag truck project
Lowered front and back. Sitting on toyo proxes...
Motor was gone through and features
custom cut bigger bowl mahle pistons, lowered comp ratio to 14.5-1
a1 HD rod bolts
arp main studs
girdle
fully balanced rotating assembley from Track Master Balancing
ported and polished head with HMR springs and keepers and retainers
arp 625 head studs
Scheid pulling/ strip cam. .300 lift 212 dur in 234 dur ex
silver 66 top turbo 66 mm
big brother bottom turbo 88mm
ATS SFI approved Billet flexplate
Fass 180 gph filtration system
8 gal fuel cell w/ 1/2 lines
lexan back glass
Scheid 12mm pump 5k+ springs pin timed at 20*
5x.020 dual feed injectors
timing set at 30*
fluid dampr harmonic balancer
flex lite electric fans
electric water pump
ladder bars in rear
adjustable air shocks in rear
yellow top optima
new alternator, starter
Goerend bro 3k stall convertor
billet input and output shafts
goerends valve body, hardened 1-2 apply lever, hardened strut and anchor for front band. Tranny recently gone through and also have complete spare rebuild kit.
B&m floor shifter

The truck needs to be finished, cage was started but needs finishing, turbos are mounted for hood stack but need piping routed,back glass was removed for cage so a lexan will have to be installed, fuel system simply needs to be hooked back up. (removed for cage installation) Interior is completely stripped, Racing seats included but need to be mounted and dash will have to be built. Ive got over 40,000 in this truck but dont have a shop anymore and have decided to get out of the sport. 20,000 obo Serious inquiries only!!!!
270-952-1768

No sir. I built the motor and daily drove it for around 2k miles then decided to build it as a dedicated racer. Shortly after committing to it I was injured on the job, then came children and marriage and now I'm more committed to them than I can be with this. The truck is really really strong and could easily spin the proxes with the factory suspension upwards of 60-70mph on dry pavement. Several members can attest to this. I'm not sure what it's worth being unfinished but I do know whoever gets it will get one he'll of a deal.

Strong runner, before cage install. Would make a nice project for someone to finish. Good luck Luke

Yeah, I drove the truck myself for probly half the 2k and like he said IT WILL ROAST THE TIRES @ 65-70 ON DRY PAVEMENT! Fo sho. Figured I'd give you a free bump brother.