98 Ram 3500 4x4,12valve ext.cab dually

Pipeliner_86

Up for sale is my 1998 Ram 3500 dually. Ext cab 4x4, automatic trans, replaced by Dodge at 95,000 miles. Truck has 139,070 miles on it, and I am the second owner. I have original paperwork from the dealership when purchased in 98. The truck has NO rust holes, the frame and underbody is clean. Theris very minimal surface scale starting at the bottom of the doors where the rust always starts on Dodge trucks.
The engine runs extremely smooth and strong, it was completely stock when I purchased the truck. I installed a #100 plate in the injection pump, slid half-way forward. This engine is the best running diesel I have ever owned, and I have had at least 5-6 diesel trucks over the years.
The trans shifts great and has no problems. I have installed a control box for the trans. With it, you can control the speed in which overdrive comes in, lock or unlock the torque convertor or let the computer control it all.
The exhaust is 3" straight pipe from the turbo back to the 5" chrome stack in the corner of the bed. The truck is also equiped with a head-ache rack, diamond plate tool box and crane with an electric winch. I have pulled one trailer with this truck, and a few trees have been dragged out of the woods with the truck. That is the extent of "real" for this truck. It has not been abused, I have not entered in any truck pulls, or drag racing or any other kind of abuse.
The paint on the pass. front fender is peeling in one place, the rest of the body is in excellent condition. The interior is loaded, Laramie package. Power drivers seat, overhead display, all power doors and locks. Cloth seats.
The engine block heater works good, but the truck will fire up in the dead of winter without being plugged in.
This truck is not junk, it is in excellent condition with low miles, just under 140k. The engine is just barely getting broke in.
$10,000 or best
The truck is located in Petersburg, MI 49270, just north of Toledo, OH Call 734-735-0071, or email. secordj7@yahoo.com with questions or offers.
Thanks,
Jeremy

dscn0071.jpg

dscn0070.jpg

Update

Truck is still for sale, and I am also looking at trades.
Will trade for another TRUCK, or possibly an Excursion.
Truck must be 4wd, at least an ext.cab, would prefer a crew cab, we have kids. Interior can be cloth or leather, that doesn't matter, but would need power options such as pwr windows and locks.
Mileage must be respectable, my truck only has 139,000 on it, please be reasonable. I would love to have another diesel, but definately look at gasser trades such as: F150, F250 and F350 with 4.6 on up to v-10 engines. Chevy and Dodge trucks welcome also, so long as they can seat 5 and are 4x4.
Extended cab trucks must have 4 opening doors (suicide doors).

I dont need a dually right now, but still need a good 4x4, family accomodating truck. Please email me at secordj7@yahoo.com or call my cell at 734-735-0071