99 2500 Dodge

DaveLjr

LB7
my buddy asked me to post hts truck for him! Its a 99 2500 sport cummins auto 4x4 133k mi It has good tires 315/75/16. He is asking 15k obo. I will try to get some pics up.

Got a pic for yal

Not the best pic but u can get a idea!

Attachments

• Photo011.jpg
    Photo011.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 0
Any one need pics, you can PM me with email. Ill send you alot as it used to be my wifes truck.

Last edited:
Nope Trans was fine when I sold it. Had a chrysler rebuild in it with about 40k on it and a BD valve body and converter put in 23 miles after the rebuild. NEVER HAD AN ISSUE!!!
Im not like that, if I would have even questioned it having a problem It wouldnt have been sold untill fixed. He came to look at both of our trucks and I gave him the option on which truck he wanted to buy when he came to look at them and told him what was done to both of them and he picked this one.

Nope Trans was fine when I sold it. Had a chrysler rebuild in it with about 40k on it and a BD valve body and converter put in 23 miles after the rebuild. NEVER HAD AN ISSUE!!!
Im not like that, if I would have even questioned it having a problem It wouldnt have been sold untill fixed. He came to look at both of our trucks and I gave him the option on which truck he wanted to buy when he came to look at them and told him what was done to both of them and he picked this one.

Well guess its between u n him! i just was going to post it for him n see if there would be any bites! Any serious buyers let me know n i will get u connected to the owner!