99 2500 ECLWB. Was DD/Puller. Needs work.

BlackhawkRednek

Pure Bred Redneck
To get the worst out of the way. The needs work part is due to #6 rod sticking out of the block. I was getting ready to load it on a trailer and boom. Here is what the truck has:

Fully balanced Engine
Twins(64/88)
DP2 Cam
Air Dog
Billet Tranny with deep pan
7ft Traction Bars
Adrenaline
110# Hamilton Springs

Injectors are 7x.012 with .018 extra lift and pintle work. I am guessing about 275hp over stock and all were balanced with in 2% of each other

215 P Pump "913" cut plate, Full cut delivery valves, 4K governer spring, tuned full throttle stop, pulled AFC foot, Tuned rack for almost full travel.

I have an engine out of an 03 in my garage that I dropped a valve seat on #6 The block is still good. No scoring in the cylinder walls. That I was going to use to rebuild with. That engine will go with truck.

Asking $12,000 OBO

Will also consider partial trades. Let me know what you got or what your offer is. The worst I can do is say no or we can work something out.

Thanks for taking the time to look at the post.

Attachments

• 20130209_095143.jpg
    20130209_095143.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 0
Must not have been balanced very well. Lol sorry it's a crappy thing to happen

Seems a little steep for a truck with a window in the block. Fix it and then it might be worth something.

Adrenaline and a ppump? Why? Using it as a data logger?

Last edited:
I didnt ask for smart ass remarks. If u dont like the price and dont want to offer anything the shut the hell up. Trying to get out what I got in it. And yes adrenaline is for data logging.

Post up some pics of the '03 block. It's been my experience that when you drop a valve seat it tends to really damage the cylinder wall. Not to mention valves, head, piston, etc. Not calling you out, just curious.
glws