'99 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab 4x4 LB

pb4ugo

This was a work truck, so it is not a beauty queen. It has a brand new transmission with a billet convertor and a warranty. The engine has an Edge EZ installed as well as boost and EGT gauges. There is also a flipover gooseneck hitch as well as a receiver hitch and trailer brake controller.

This is SLT trim with all power goodies (including seat) and CD.

Overall condition is on the poor side of things cosmetically. It would make an excellent 4x4 project, truck puller, race truck, or conversion donor. I have a line on replacement seats that only have a minor split at the seam. I haven't bought them yet as the future owner might have different plans.

While it's not perfect, I would not hesitate to drive this truck. It runs well.

I came up with a value of $15050 on KBB.com for one in excellent condition. Since this is about half of excellent condition, I will sell it for about half of the value. I'm looking for $7900. This is a clear title truck.

Pm me with questions or to see it
Lots of pics http://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm80/pb4ugo_2008/Dodge/

I forgot to mention, this truck has 145k on the clock and is located in southwest Utah (St. George).

Would $7500 work for somebody? I really need this gone.

Would $7000 work for somebody?

Here's a pic in case anybody hasn't checked out the pics link
DSC_0035.jpg

After driving it for a week, I was going to pull it off the market. It drives really nice. Just needs a tiny bit of attention to the seats and paint.

My wife had her way of convincing me otherwise, so it's still for sale.

I might entertain trade offers for a nice trailer mounted steam cleaner setup or other equipment. Bring offers.

This truck is still available. It's kinda in the middle ground nobody wants. It drives great and isn't nearly as beat up as those $5000 jobbies you see, but it isn't as clean as the $10k ones out there. It sure would make someone a nice driver while building it up.

The seat is in the middle of being fixed. I think it was the number one source of dislike, so I'm fixing it. I'll post pics as soon as I get it back.

My Ford needs some work, so I really need to sell this. $7000 is a screaming deal I think. Anybody?

I have to sell this. I'm about to list it on E-bay, but I'd rather save myself the headache of deadbeat bidders and fees. Any reasonable offers?

Here are the fixed seats:
DSC_0042-1.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

Did you just get it detailed? Some of the pics on photobucket didn't look all that great but these ones look good:Cheer:

Ya, I was too anxious at the beginning and put all the photos up before cleaning it:bang:

It's still not a beauty queen, but it's a good driver:Cheer:

This truck is in Utah. Unless your referring to the guy up above that is in MD?

Back