99 dodge regcab 4x4 How much ?

cutbogger

99 Dodge 2500 regular cab 4x4 80,000 org miles has bd twin turbo's , suncoast trans. with billet input and output shafts triple disc converter double deep mag pan, edge comp with drag upgrade, also has smarty box these two boxes work together, Fass fuel system with new filters, Head was just milled and o-ringed with ARP head studs, new front breaks rotors turned, bd intercooler boots ,bd track bar, bd steering box stabilizer , new urathane control arm bushings, remote start, 60LB Boost gauge ,1500pyro, 30 lb fuel gauge, kenwood radio, 2" front leveling springs NEW COLUMBUS DIESEL VP44 WITH 12 MONTHS WARRANTY
http://s875.photobucket.com/home/cutbogger/set/7199?evt=user_media_share

Yes it's a 53 block aren't they all those years ? Yes it's the junk 1 ! No it's not cracked. Don't scare me but i guess if u don't know much about these motors and have to have a Diesel Shop do your work for u it could be expensive .If u want a modded Cummins u better learn to work on it or have DEEP pockets. Just my 2 cents

Not that folks dont do there own work or are afraid of spendin money its just folks arnt gonna pay the same price for a truck with a 53block as they would for one with a block thats not known to crack.

what BD twin set is on the truck? the super B set or the R700? whats size is your bottom charger? have you made a pass down the strip or pulled a sled with it? just wondering what kinda number you have seen out of it.. :Cheer: i sent you an email.