99 F250 Lifted

JBlair117

I have a 1999 f250. It has 63,xxx miles on the engine that came out of an 02' and was installed about 4 months ago. And less than 15,000 on the transmission since it was rebuilt. It has a 6 inch superlift lift kit and 22 inch driv blitz wheels with 35 inch khumo's. The front have about 60% tread left and the rear are on the wear bars and will need replaced in a few months. truck runs and drives great. many new parts.The front diff has been completely rebuilt. Have all the parts for the rear diff and will come with the truck. the truck does will need a driver side door and fender. It does have some dents and dings and some rust in the third door. I got the bed replaced and planned on painting the cab white after rust was fixed. The truck is all stock except for the lift and an exhaust and intake. if you have any questions please call Justin. 937-416-5913 Only trades i am interested in are other diesels. Preferrably a cummins.
I only have one picture on my craigs add for now. Will get more soon.
1999 F250 Lifted
Asking 10,500

I'm from pittsburgh. Pics are on photobuckdet.com/home/wesleylewis. It needs a trans but comes with a lot of extras

No thanks. I'd like to have a 24v but may trade for a 12v cummins. thats about all im really interested in at the moment. thanks though

No thanks. I'd like to have a 12v but may trade for a 24v cummins. thats about all im really interested in at the moment. thanks though

Fixed it for ya /\

Go 12 then we can crank it and you can spank on all the local 4v guys :).
Brandon