99 f350 crew cab long bed

Daily Driver!!

Street Sleeper!!
selling for a friend also 1999 f350 crew cab long. Needs work has 120,000 miles and runs with a six speed manual trans. Truck has lift and 37 tires. Needs tires and front pass fender. Wheel came off and got into the fender, cab and door is ok. Needs wheel bearing and hub for that front pass side that came off. Also needs a bed. his wife backed into it and dented the bed pretty bad on the pass side. very nice truck for the price. he wants 5,000 for all of it. you can fix this up cheap if you are able to do the work yourself. just posted to see if I can help someone out. Thanks for looking

Sorry he lives in WV about 30 min from me my zip is in VA 22601. The eng is a 7.3 power stroke he said it has some chip with a selection switch on the dash. don't know much but it does run. just can't drive it till someone buys and fixes the front wheel hub. He just wants cash to fix up his new dodge he just got. wants to move it fast so he is not asking much. The rears and eng and trans could be parted out for almost what he is asking. Truck is really a nice truck minus the minor damage on the pass side and the front hub being torn down. Thanks for looking

pics of the ford

some pics he sent me

Attachments

• jason 01.JPG
    jason 01.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 86
  • jason 02.JPG
    jason 02.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 108
  • jason 03.JPG
    jason 03.JPG
    13.6 KB · Views: 73
Hi i have a buddy that is interested in the truck can i get ur phone number so he can contact you?

can you give me a number to contact him at? I live 2hrs away and woiuld like to drive up and look at it. here is my cell you can give him...804 3176170
John

truck

just talked to him and it was sold to someone in Ohio. Sorry for the delay and thanks for everyone looking!