99 p pump advice

dsl kicks gas

Runnin on Broke
im in the process of p pumping the 99(non 53block) i have decited to make it the puller and turn my black truck(12v spawed in a 98) in to my DD, i will be running my 13mm pump with ag. gov on the 24v. i have everything but injectors, cam, and lines.

INJECTORS- it has lightning 2's in it now. should i have the opening pressure re set and run them? or go with something else?

LINES- was going to go with the haisley/schied lines but i hear of a lot of them cracking. i have heard about the EEP lines, but i cant get a price.

andy and all advice is appriciated

josh

i think if you want to be competive you are going to have to run bigger injections than the L2's...what class do you plan on running?

As far as lines go i've always been told to stay away from the stainless ones, they are prone to cracking. Everyone says to go with the mild steel ones.

Ditto. Mild steel lines are a little more flexible and forgiving than the stainless steel ones.

And if your going to compete your going to need a much larger injector than those stage 2's.

what injector do you all have in mind?

i had planned on running the mild steel lines. i have .120's on my 12v with no holders and have ran them all year with no problems.

Back