99 part out

smokin24v

ok got a my old 99 cummins that was rolled most of exterior and interior are banged up but if there something u need let me know i'll see what its like and get you a picture

what i do have that is good is

engine block im taking the vp44,injectors and lines,exhaust man, turbo .... the rest goes has 202,000 on it ran great before and after wrecked (i drove it home after wreck 20 miles and hit 80 on hwy no problem) and i've started it off and on to let it run awhile after the wreck 1000$ obo

the transmission out of it was upgraded and sold to a friend so i now have his stock auto trans outta a 2000 with 86,000 miles on it 4x4 he dosn't do any trailer hauling or any thing with his truck just drives it around..... its in great condition he just wanted the upgraded one so he could add a little power dunno what one of them used are id take 500$ OBO

the dana 60 outta the front- 350$

transfer case i dunno what there even worth-best offer on it

Frame was not bent again no idea what ones worth -best offer

any other steering, ac, break stuff or any thing else let me know what you need...

also willing to trade for towing mirrors, 24v 150 ish injectors , turbo, tst, smarty let me know

have pics of most of it just pm me your number and i'll get them to ya thnx

all items located in hershey, Nebraska

lift pump was a fass and removed, and the gauge cluster was sold as a whole, ecm im no sure exactly where that is located i guess if u can describe it to me i'll let you know

Interested in the trans where ya located and pm me ur bottom dollar. Thanks

500 and split shippin? or pm mw what u thinks fairlocated in hershey nebraska

think the trans is spoken for and a few other smaller parts...... most of the big stuff is still left, dana 60, transfercase, engine....

Is there maybe a chance the passenger side door is good? PM if it is thanks.

its not sorry the cab was crushed in... some where i have pictrues of it after the roll..

How bout the map sensor and a few inches of wire still attached to it?

sorry keeping rear axle for my 00 that locked up... thnx though... lots of parts still around!!!

Did it have power seats? I'm looking for the controls and pigtail wiring for the drivers seat.

Is the A/C condenser still in good shape?