99 RCSB Speed LOTS of MODS

drew504

1999 Dodge 2500
Regular Cab Short Bed conversion.
247XXX miles

Fresh Motor and all of the trucks components have been rebuilt or serviced within the last 2000 miles

Motor
24 valve
Industrial Dragon Flow VP44
7x18 injectors with drilled injector bodies
.120 crossover tubes
Stock injector lines to keep the lope controllable
Head and Block are both oringed
Head has all new valves and 5 angle valve job
Bronze valve guides
Head is Ported on exhaust and intake
110# valve springs
PDI T4 exhaust manifold that is port matched to the head
Big cam
Piston’s are fly cut and slightly decompressed
Bottom end is completely balanced
ARP Headstuds
HD rod bolts

Twins
S300 66/73/.90 T4 over a HT4B
Both Turbos are new
5” exhaust off the turbo back

Clutch and Trans
1 3/8” Input Shaft
Valair dual disk NMU70NV45DDS
Spring hub with billet flywheel and floater
Very smooth! Nicest street dual disk that I’ve ever driven. Only rattles with the clutch pushed in.
South Bend upgraded hydralics
Trans has been rebuilt with some new gears and a new 5th gear and nut and of course synchronizers. AMSOIL refilled

Rear
3.55 Lincoln locked is the only down fall
Rear has new bearings and was refilled with AMSOIL

Electronics
Edge Juice w/Att with #6 Hot unlock
Smarty
I just run the Smarty and use the Edge for gauges because it was in the truck when I bought it.
It has an Air Dog for fuel supply.
Traction Bars
22” wheels
HID head lights on low and high beam
LED turn signals
Auto Meter Sport Comp 12 gauges on the dash 2 boost and a pyro

I’m sure I’ve missed some thing. Please feel free to ask any questions. I sized the twins alittle large with plans of drag racing and spraying it, but have since just had another child so 4 can’t ride in it. They come in around 1800rpm with the Smarty on 5 and up. This thing is STUPID fast! Took it to the strip once and couldn’t get it to hook up, I was going to go back this year with spray and some slicks but again now searching for a Mega Cab to haul everyone and this was just a play street truck.

Asking $13,000 price is neg. please make a reasonable offer if your interested and I’m willing to trade for the right 4 door 3rd gen or Mega Cab.

More pictures upon request.

Wouldn't let me attach earlier

Attachments

• 100_1044a.jpg
    100_1044a.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 100_1046a.jpg
    100_1046a.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 100_1048a.jpg
    100_1048a.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 100_1049a.jpg
    100_1049a.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 100_1053a.jpg
    100_1053a.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 0
Nice truck!!!!! If I could of sold mine instead of trading I would have already driven it back to MS!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe he is up in PA. When I taled to him about it a while back he said he worked at Antrim diesel and lived in PA.

My plan was to buy this one and P-pump it and do an auto swap but I ended up with this 94 instead. It is definetley a nice truck and he has done it right!!

I was just thinking about something like this earlier today. My problem is that I'm halfway though a puller build at the moment.

Think of this as a project that would be more easily finished LOL

Puller project?? Tell me more. My wife would kill me if I had another one, I used to have a 3" truck.

I'm keeping the puller regardless. It has sentimental value at this point. The ford dont, and the fueling I have for it would make that truck a serious contender.

I understand the sentimental value part, but there came a time me and her had to part or my wife was prolly going to be the one to part.

Dang I just saw you at taco bell last week. I almost stopped in and asked about the truck, def would have if I would have seen this thread before now!

Sent from my Evo while driving.

Evening bump.

Offer's welcome, I need to move this to make room for a Mega Cab I'm looking at.