99 reg cab dodge 2500 5 speed

Wylie513

Let'er eat
Up for sale again 99 reg cab 5 speed 4x4 176k miles asking 9500 with big injectors 8800 with brand new 60 horse injectors OBO
Will trade for a ext cab dually 2 gen from 94-02 will consider ext cab long bed srw with dana 80 no 70 crap can be rolling chasey or blow motor dont care
Truck was never pulled i wanted to but never got around to it
H.O. and non 53 block from what iv check
Mods
-Hd 241 transfer case i just put in
-Valair dual disk 800 hp less then 300 miles
-Billet input shaft 1-3/8
-South bend upgraded hydralics
-edge juice with attitude hot code
-Pillar mount for edge
-Fass 150
-River city 64/65/12 turbo
-current injectors 5x14 with injector lift straight from bosch were balanced less then 300 miles
-Bd short throw shifter
-also have brand new smoked projector headlights
-Smoked tailights and 3rd brake light
-Smoked led cab lights (Note: need installed)
The bads
-Needs tires i could throw in a set of bfg all terrains for some money but i think there for 17inch rims ill have to check
-Some rust on drivers door and rocker
-Tailgate handle is tough to open some times needs a good jerk
-Few nics and dings other then that body is very straight and in pretty good condition
-3rd gear syncro is going bad have to double clutch so it wont grind
Was going to replace it but just dont have time i think it was 40 bucks to replace could be wrong ill have to check again
Here is a link to pics of the truck like 8 months ago
99 cummins reg cab 5 speed for sale or trade - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together
will get more recent pics soon (Note: the rims and tires are no longer on the truck)
The rims on it now are 16inch american racing rims that are currently in the process of getting sand blasted and powder coated or painted black

Last edited:
dang thats a good looking truck ... are there any dents or rust spots?

some pics of the inside would be great ... I'm very interested thanks

ill find out but pretty sure there 5x but could be wrong they haz at an idle ill get some pics there are some rust spots and a few little dents but nothing you can see inless up really close ill get pics

0819101820a.jpg

0819101820.jpg

0819101819c.jpg

0819101819b.jpg

0819101819a.jpg

0819101819.jpg

as you can see there is a little bit of soot on the truck but thats getting cleaned off today trucks sat a few days and i forgot to cover the stack and it rained

They do not make a 5 hole 24V Injector that I know of. I would be willing to bet they are 6 hole or 7 hole injectors, those are the most common 24V style sticks. If they haze a lot at idle they would more than likely be a 6 hole injector IMO. They are usually a little "dirtier" injector, but also run really great and have tons of power from my experience. Just my thoughts but let us know what you find out. You could easily just pull an injector and take a picture of the tip if you wanted help with that also.

Good looking truck, good luck with the sale.

if the extra tires are for a 17 in rim I would be interested in buying them for my truck, shoot me a pm.