A 12-valve '96 Dodge boy

Reddog1

I have had my truck since 2001, and typically used it as my Daily Driver. The transmission excepted, I do my own mods and repairs. I haven't done much to my truck, for about five years, with the exception of the turbo charger. I considered buying a newer truck, but decided I would not gain enough to justify the expense. I really like my truck, especially not having to smog it.

I have renewed my interest in dialing my truck in. I typically use my truck to haul my 4200 pound slide-in camper. My weight with camper is about 6400 pounds. I drive my truck, seldom less than the speed limit, and I do not hold up traffic even when getting on the freeway. I sometimes flat tow my modified (2800 pound) 4x4 Suzuki Samurai.

I have belonged to another site since 2001, and after being away for a few years I discovered the names I used to recognize are no longer there. How times change.

Most of my mods are in my signature.

Wayne

I guess I need training on how to use this site. My mods are listed below, as well as my truck description.

1996, 2500HD, 2WD ‘96, Auto (DTT), US Gear aux. tran., 3.54 gears, 19.5 tires/wheels, PDR HX35/40 w/12 cm exh. turbo, #10 plate, 370 injectors, Timing 16*, 3KGV, 60-lb valve springs, Marine Head Gasket, 4" exhaust muffler & back, (stock turbo through US Gear Ex. Brake to resonator) and BHAF

Wayne

You are correct. Truck is 6200, and Camper is 4200 for a 10400 total. The rear axle without camper is about 2200 pounds, as I recall.

Wayne

Back