A BIG thanks to The TS Crew!

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
I wanted to take a minute to thank Dennis, Sheila, and the whole TS staff for putting together one of if not the best events I have ever been a part of. The Scheid crew did a helluva job getting everyone through tech and ran the pulls like a freaking top. Watching Danny Christiani and crew prep and work the track was awesome. Those guys are super fast and work dirt like politicians work the media. Anyone that had complaints about the old venue for the pulls would have to be blind or crazy not to love Franklin. The Franklin park was awesome, and the folks there were super accommodating. I had to make an early exit to get home for mothers day, and therefore retain my kitchen pass, but even missing Saturday night I had an unbelievable time. I am super pumped about the Race next month!

Thanks again and congrats guys!

-Tim, Phil, and the Comp D Staff.

x100 Tim....had a GREAT time, and to all involved with everything...GREAT JOB. I look forward to hanging out again with everyone in July, and look forward to the 2011 TS Outlaw Event.

Dennis,Sheila it was a awesome event and very well put together I had a awesome time and will be back for the races hopefully. You guys are the best!

Taylor.

x4 or 5 whatever I am...

Awesome site, set-up and very well ran!!! Tons of space for people to watch whether in the stands or on a truck or trailer. Thanks a bunch for all the hard work that went into the event!!!

On a completely side note...if the Franklin location is retained for next year (or even if it isn't) is there any way to have a planned or designated after party? Like some kind of band or something and an area for people to have a good time without driving all over town looking for the parties...just throwing it out there :Cheer:

Thanks again and our crew will be back for sure next year and we plan on bringing more trucks and people as well.

It was my first TS event. I loved it. Since scheid has changed the dates I can no longer attend the event so this was my big one for the year. Thanks to all.